We are seeking an energetic professional with a great attitude for our Accounting/Clerical Department!
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Health (HSA), dental, disability, vision, life Insurance and supplement insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Family-owned, supportive team atmosphere
Responsibilities/Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Processing incoming customer payments
- Researching and correcting over/under payments
- Contacting past due customers
- Accurately billing customer invoices and providing backup support for other clerical functions including Accounts Payables and Driver Settlements
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, organized, and detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Outlook, and MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) with a strong emphasis in Excel
- Prior experience with Accounts Receivable and Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Strong communication skills needed (verbal & written)
Why work for Wynne?
Each valued employee at Wynne Transport Service is a member of the Winning way. From Customer Service to Payroll, to Dispatch, to Equipment Maintenance it is our goal to work as a team and to make our customer’s experience the best it can be.
Whether you are a customer, employee, or owner-operator – we are all part of the answer. We care about our customer’s goals, and needs, and will strive to treat you as we would want to be treated – in a respectful, helpful, and pleasant way.
Wynne Transport Service, Inc. is a family-owned business for 70 Years, providing local and over-the-road bulk liquid transportation services. We operate in 48 states, as well as Canada and Mexico. We have terminals in Nebraska and Texas. In our family are over 215 employees that are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to our customers. A family-owned and operated business that truly values people. Message us to start the conversation. We want to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in applying, please reach out to our team explaining to us why you believe you are the right person for the job.